We are getting closer to a holiday that many of you celebrate! THANKSGIVING!!! Oooh yes and I know how many of you love decorating their tables for the festive occasion!
So I got busy and thought of:
- placemats that the kids (and/or coloring lovers) can color when the adults have loooong booooooring conversations at the table. ^_^
- name cards – so that you can sit next to the person you really want to sit next to! No offense but we all have a favorite?! 😉
- cards in portrait and landscape to send best wishes to your loved ones
- napkin holders that can also be used to decorate small presents
- wall art – frame it and put it up for the occasion!
See how I created three different colored backgrounds? In black & white for those who wish to add their own colors, gray and lavender.
Remember our Flower Cat? ^_^ There are two different kind of name cards to use!
And here are the cards to send to loved ones… also in black & white, gray and lavender.
You like what you see and want to have it on your Thanksgiving table?
Have a lovely Thanksgiving!!!
MORE FROM HATTIFANT:
THANKSGIVING Mandala Autumn Leaf Coloring Page
Flower Cat BOOKMARKS
Mandala Autumn Leaves
Woodland Animal Garland
Mandala Night Light
Triskele Paper Globes to Color
You like Hattifant’s designs, toys & décor? Why not LIKE Hattifant on Facebook and always be up-to-date with Hattifant’s latest adventures…
PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION
NO DIRECT LINKS TO PRINTABLES ALLOWED!
Please kindly note that the use of the Hattifant Site and its services (e.g. downloads) offered, are for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may not publish, license or create derivative works (for commercial use) from, transfer, or sell any information, products, downloads or services obtained from the Services. Hattifant is the sole owner of all content on the Hattifant Site, unless stated otherwise. You may borrow pictures but always name the source and link to the Hattifant Site, please. It would be lovely if you sent an email to manja(at)hattifant(dot)com in this case.