I love to use plastic bottles for crafts. In particular the white milk bottles we get here more so than cartons. They are pretty easy to cut with scissors and are very Sharpie friendly. And who is a friend of Sharpies is also my friend. 😉
I am actually presently hording these bottles. Pretty easy as our son is almost living of them it seems. No, not the bottles but the content of it. I have so many ideas and some I can already share with you here.
Click on image for more pictures and how to make your own (incl. instructions & template).
If you are interested in making your very own Hattifant Animal Mobilé then you can find instructions & a download possibility for the animal designs here!
Flower & Butterfly Mobilé
What you’ll need:
- appr. 10 milkbottles
- scissors & cutting knife
- SHARPIES or other permanent markers for that matter
- string and bands to hang up the end product
- your stapler to attach pattles to leavy ring at top
- puncher for holes to put bands through that hold mobilé
- First, I cut out all the shapes
- Then colour in
- Putting Mobilé together by starting off at top: first staple together the ring that will hold the pattles
- then staple the pattles on to the ring
- hang in leavy branches
- put butterflies on string and hang into Mobilè
Butterflies as Magnets or for Mobilés
Stacking – Screwing – Sorting Game for Toddlers
You like Hattifant’s designs, toys & décor? Why not LIKE Hattifant on Facebook and always be up-to-date with Hattifant’s latest adventures…
PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION
Please kindly note that the use of the Hattifant Site and its services (e.g. downloads) offered, are for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may not publish, license or create derivative works (for commercial use) from, transfer, or sell any information, products, downloads or services obtained from the Services. Hattifant is the sole owner of all content on the Hattifant Site, unless stated otherwise. You may borrow pictures but always name the source and link to the Hattifant Site, please. It would be lovely if you sent an email to manja(at)hattifant(dot)com in this case.