Hi everyone and welcome to a new paper craft session with Hattifant!
Today we will make an awesome paper toy that shows off our seasons brilliantly: a KALEIDOCYCLE or as some of us also call them FLEXTANGLE!!!
You have not heard anything yet about these fun papertoys?! Then check out Hattifant’s main Kaleidocycle page.
TUTORIAL – How To:
You will need:
- Printable (see further below)
- Paper (100-120gsm)
Watch this VIDEO TUTORIAL and follow me along while a show you step by step how to make your own FOUR SEASONS Kaleidocycle!
Simply click on the image or link below to get your templates!
I am offering this template as a superduper Paper Craft Bundle including not only the template for the Kaleidocycle but also adding templates for the Endless Card, Coloring Pages and blank tree version for the ultimate creative fun!
With this bundle you will receive:
- Template for the Kaleidocycle IN Color and TO Color IN
- Template for the BIG and small 4 Seasons Endless Card IN Color and TO Color IN
- 2 different templates for the season Summer to choose from (apples or flowers)
- Endless Card Templates with a BLANK Tree version to create your very own scenery (also in BIG and small)
- All 4 Seasons plus BLANK Tree as COLORING PAGES!
- Lots of love and warm wishes from Hattifant!!!
Happy crafting to you all!!!
More Seasons Craft Fun:
Mandala Autumn Leaves
You like Hattifant’s designs, toys & décor? Why not LIKE Hattifant on Facebook and always be up-to-date with Hattifant’s latest adventures…
PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION
NO DIRECT LINKS TO PRINTABLES ALLOWED!
Please kindly note that the use of the Hattifant Site and its services (e.g. downloads) offered, are for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may not publish, license or create derivative works (for commercial use) from, transfer, or sell any information, products, downloads or services obtained from the Services. Hattifant is the sole owner of all content on the Hattifant Site, unless stated otherwise. You may borrow pictures but always name the source and link to the Hattifant Site, please. It would be lovely if you sent an email to manja(at)hattifant(dot)com in this case.