We have a most beautiful Home Décor Craft for you today – a Mandala Papercut to color in or readily in color to get straight to papercutting if you so prefer!
Look at the detail!!! It will be a Christmas present! And I am so very happy about the result!
(This post may contain affiliate links.)
Now of course I want you to craft your heart out too! How will your Mandala Papercut look like?
You can choose from two templates! A black & white version for you to color in because I know we all have our favorite colors!!!
Or if you prefer you can choose the second template which is the colored version and start papercutting straight away!
Already as coloring page it looks gorgeous and you could stop here. But if you have always wanted to try papercutting this is the project to start with!!! It is a really easy one! It is repetitive which is most calming and relaxing. Listening to an audiobook or your favorite music will make it a perfect little afternoon.
I wanted to go a step further as I would like to gift it to one special person. So I went out to find a beautiful deep white frame. And it turns out that the frame emphasises the 3D effect even more!
Of course, I won’t leave it at that! Hence I have added Gift tags and Present Toppers, too! Both to color in or colored, blank or with “Merry Christmas” wishes.
And the present topper…!
I will enjoy tmy little creation for a little moment before hiding it till Christmas! ^_^
You want to watch me making it? Here is a Video (Tutorial) for you!
- Mandala Coloring Page FRONT & BACK (A4 pdf)
- Mandala Papercutting Template (already colored)
- Gift Tags to Color and Colored/ with “Meryy Christmas” greeting and blank
- Present Topper (same as gift tags – in/to color; Merry Christmas and blank)
Now lets quickly go over what you will need for this craft and how to proceed!
YOU WILL NEED
- light cardstock or thicker paper (160gsm)
- coloring pens
- craft knive & safety mat
- glue/double sided tape (to keep front and back of mandala together)
- Download files.
- Color to your heart’s desire Mandala (Front) and Mandala (Back). The “Back” Mandala is what will shimmer through where you cut the “Front” Mandala. You might like to keep it white or choose a colored paper or simply add your own colors.
- Cut where needed (see Video Tutorial as well as pictures what parts I cut.)
- Glue/Tape Front and Back together.
- Frame your artwork!
I hope you will enjoy this Mandala Papercut!
MORE HATTIFANT CRAFTS
Pom Pom Mitten Bookmark
Christmas to COLOR
Christmas Pattern Edition also as Advent Calendar
Triskele Paper Globe Papercuts
Mandala Night Light
You like Hattifant’s designs, toys & décor? Why not LIKE Hattifant on Facebook and always be up-to-date with Hattifant’s latest adventures…
PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION
NO DIRECT LINKS TO PRINTABLES ALLOWED!
Please kindly note that the use of the Hattifant Site and its services (e.g. downloads) offered, are for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may not publish, license or create derivative works (for commercial use) from, transfer, or sell any information, products, downloads or services obtained from the Services. Hattifant is the sole owner of all content on the Hattifant Site, unless stated otherwise. You may borrow pictures but always name the source and link to the Hattifant Site, please. It would be lovely if you sent an email to manja(at)hattifant(dot)com in this case.