Do you remember the ‘Robin Hood – Men in Tights’ movie?! 🙂 Well, here is a Spring Bookmark Princess in Tights for you! Don’t laugh! Ok, ok… it is a bit funny… weird funny… but hey… Let’s celebrate the odd, the original, the one of a kind. Let’s celebrate us! So here I present to you a little Princess that is just as cute in a dress as in tights ready for her gymnastics class.
Many of you follow me on Facebook and know this cheeky princess was supposed to wear a tutu! 🙂 Well, she will have a friend soon doing just that and I have thought of many other fun twists. So, I think this is just the start of a fun bookmark series with a twist. Stay tuned. 🙂
She is for sure a proper Spring Princess in her flower gown. But doesn’t she look as cute in flower tights as well?!
And you haven’t seen her backside yet!!!
Anyhow, I won’t keep you much longer as I know you want to color this Spring Bookmark Princess in Tights yourself.
I created a Video Tutorial for you to follow me along making your own Princess in Tights Spring Bookmark!
You will need:
- the printable (see download below)
- one sheet of paper (appr. 120gsm or light cardstock)
- coloring pens
- scoring tool
- craft knife and craft mat (to “free” the legs)
- Download and print the template.
- Color in the princess.
- Score and fold the dotted line between back and front of princess.
- Add glue and glue shut the paper so that front and back are aligned.
- When dried, cut along the outline (shown on the back of the princess) of the princess.
- Use your craft knife and craft mat to cut along the dotted outline of the tights.
- Place your bookmark into your book.
Click on the picture below to get to the DOWNLOAD.
Wishing you all a relaxing time coloring and crafting! See you again soon with some new creations! Until then you might be interested in some other Hattifant Paper Crafts?! Please see below:
More Hattifant Crafts:
Click on the images below to find out more about them.
You like Hattifant’s designs, toys & décor? Why not LIKE Hattifant on Facebook and always be up-to-date with Hattifant’s latest adventures…