Finally, finally,…, our Easter card for this year is ready for your to remake, download, craft and send to many many lovely people in this world.
A card for you to make and decorate with your favorite colours…
Watch Hattifant’s video to see the card in action!
The card closed, ready to be sent to your loved ones…
This is how the card looks from the side halfway pushed down and the bunny already visible…
And completely open…
So now that you have seen it all… you surely want to make one yourself! 🙂
- Download your preferred version of the printable either in US Letter (8.5x11inches) or A4 format
- Watch the video tutorial (see above!)
- Cut out both shapes & colour them to your liking.
- Score & fold all necessary lines.
- With your craft knife carefully cut along the centre line (just above “Happy Easter”. Don’t cut all the way but only to the small marks provided.
- Insert little bunny through the slit you just cut.
- Sandwich the bottom end of the bunny card inbetween the ends of the big Easter egg card.
And done! Have fun and enjoy the Easter celebrations!
And as you know…I am always very very happy to hear from you! You have more ideas, let me know. 🙂
(Inspiritation for this card came from Diane Zechman with many many thanks!)
You want to craft some more??? Then hop on over and take a look at these:
You like Hattifant’s designs, toys & décor? Why not LIKE Hattifant on Facebook and always be up-to-date with Hattifant’s latest adventures…
PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION
Please kindly note that the use of the Hattifant Site and its services (e.g. downloads) offered, are for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may not publish, license or create derivative works (for commercial use) from, transfer, or sell any information, products, downloads or services obtained from the Services. Hattifant is the sole owner of all content on the Hattifant Site, unless stated otherwise. You may borrow pictures but always name the source and link to the Hattifant Site, please. It would be lovely if you sent an email to manja(at)hattifant(dot)com in this case.